10Times is the global leader in B2B event discovery and networking platform. We are disrupting the way people find, connect and engage at events like Trade-shows and Conferences. We are looking to hire a Data Scientist to join our growing engineering team. We are currently processing hundreds of millions of rows of data focused on business professionals and solving some critical business usecases.
Are you passionate about handling large data structured and unstructured data, identifying new data sources, building compelling data models & finding business insights? Great, then read on!
How will your day looks like in 10Times:
- Use or build models around data to solve critical business problems
- Utilize strong database skills to work with large, complex data sets to extract insights
- Turn unstructured data into usable datasets that can be used to improve business processes
- Identify new internal and external data sources to support analytics initiatives
- Build tools for automating repetitive asks so that bandwidth can be freed for analytics
- Collaborate with product managers to help come up with actionable, high-impact insights & solutions
- Work closely with top management to prioritize information and analytic needs
What are we looking for?
- Strong understanding of Python
- Bachelors or Masters in a quantitative field (such as Engineering, Statistics, Math, Economics, or Computer Science with Modeling/Data Science), preferably with work experience of 2+ years.
- Proven problem solving and debugging skills.
- Familiar with database technologies and tools (SQL/R/SAS/JMP etc.), data warehousing, transformation and processing.
- Work experience with real data for customer insights, business and market analysis will be advantageous.
- Statistical knowledge in standard techniques: Logistic Regression, Classification models, Cluster Analysis, Neural Networks, Random Forests, Ensembles, etc.
- Performance based variable & incentive
- Career advancement opportunities in a fast scaling startup
- Fast paced, fun, and energetic company with a friendly culture and more!
- Additional benefits like medical insurance, office lunches, etc.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying