10Times is world's leading professional event discovery & networking platform. We aim to connect a billion opportunities and help people grow.
This core focus of this role is to build & manage a remote-first team, spread across the country, with focus on culture, employee happiness and performance. This role is similar to that of a coach of a sports team: excellent People management skills + Organization structuring + Process development
We are looking for a fun, self-directed and detail-oriented star who is capable of working under pressure and enjoys getting things done. If you are highly energetic and love working with people this may be the role for you.
A. People and Cultural Development:
- Make 10Times a fun and productive place to work
- Build best practices to build company culture and employee relations
- Develop, plan, and execute new and innovative team building and social events
B. Virtual Office Management:
- Be the point person for all employee matters and manage all administrative activities
- Develop, document, and communicate new processes to manage team operation
- Manage all HR operations tasks: performance auditing, benefits, compliance, etc.
- Manage end-to-end new hire onboarding or old employee exit process
c. Vendor Management & Onboarding:
- Manage job openings and coordinate with consultants
- Ensure smooth process for hiring and onboarding
d. Company Ambassador:
- Be the brand ambassador for the company on social media
- Share team related news & posts on social media
- 3+ years of experience in a people operations capacity (Startup experience preferred)
- Bachelors degree required. Master degree in HR field a plus
- Strong bias to action and problem solving
- Proven ability to deliver projects on a timely basis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills