10Times is looking for an ambitious and assertive Technical Support Engineer/Analyst Professional to partner with a portfolio of our customers and help deliver a world-class service experience and campaign execution. The ideal candidate is aware of the current market trends within the category, customer and consumer behaviour, has an exposure to SAAS based product and is an early adopter of technology.
What we are looking for:
1. Willingness to work in the US shift timings
2. In-depth knowledge of computer hardwares and softwares
3. Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends
4. Remote troubleshooting experience with end to end support.
5. Ability to quickly establish good working relationships with clients
6. Good communications skills
7. A logical mind
8. In case there is an experience in web testing is a plus.
What do you get?
We are one of the top 100 websites in the world for business professionals.
Over 50% of fortune 500 companies use our platform.
Opportunity to work with progressive, high growth start-up with highly accomplished leadership team and diverse colleagues.
Thrive in the entrepreneurial innovative organization that listens to its people.
Strong employee friendly company policies that make the work environment safer and provide you with immense opportunity for personal learning and growth.