We are looking for a client success manager for our event & community building software solution (FLOOR.bz). The ideal candidate would have worked on SAAS based product or very comfortable with handling technology, besides being a complete customer fanatic.
The Job Definition
- Serve as the primary point of contact for the customers from onboarding to renewal
- Build and manage strong relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Proactively monitor client retention and customer account health
- Serve as a product expert on use cases and provide customer training
- Interface and collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive towards customer goals
- Provide prompt customer service to ensure client delight and minimal churn
- Follow and create processes that build long lasting client relationships
- Drive upselling by understanding client requirements and product fit
- Be the voice of the customer to drive process and product enhancement
What are we looking for?
- Comfortable to work in the day / evening shift as per the assigned region
- Strong ethical practices for client servicing
- 1-3 years of experience in client servicing (preferably in the international market)
- Effective communicator with strong analytical, problem-solving and organizational ability
- High level of comfort with handling technology
What do you get?
- We are one of the top 100 websites in the world for business professionals
- Over 50% of fortune 500 companies use our platform
- Opportunity to work with progressive, high growth start-up
- Strong employee friendly company policies + fully remote option
10Times is Worlds No. 1 business event discovery and networking platform. We help users find new opportunities to grow their business and careers. Our users come from across the world, from small startups to Fortune 500 companies. Professionals from over 150 industries use 10Times to get recommendation on relevant upcoming tradeshows, conferences, summits & workshops.
Our software suite, FLOOR, provide an end-to-end solution for creating & managing events and building community. Used by clients in over 25 countries, we aim to touch a billion lives and move learning forward.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying